Thursday 24 March 2011

Last Days in the Mekong

Aha! figured out how to add captions, boom goes the dynamite. I knew I said I would stop talking about vietnamese bathroom adventures, but how cool is that?! A bathroom in the middle of the river. Hopefully somewhere downstream an old vietnamese man's tea is tasting a little warmer than usual.


P.S.


If you think this blog has overlapping themes wait until pictures 4, and 5


We're talking about practice! Not a game.... Practice!






Dinner at a shrimp farmers house: raw oysters, blood cockles, clams, fish.
Yee, no better way to come back from the club than on my friends motorbike.






It's still funny allen


OOOO DRINKING! take me to slam town once again. Never, ever act like you want to get drunk around vietnamese farmers.

because you won't remember anything.

look at that face, o the how the rice wine doth flow!

Water Buffalo

Oyster Farm, so awesome, tasted so good in wassabi and soy sauce. unfortunately, his whole house was flooded during our stay.
I need a water balloon launcher.






4 comments:

  1. dude this happened awhile ago but incase you didnt hear, Monta didnt make the all star game again while averaging 3rd overall in points and 3rd overall in steals

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Adam,

    I opened up your blog while I was in the Dominican Library studying and started to laugh. I drew a few more viewers who where sitting next to me. They loved it! You do have a way of making those around you smile.

    It looks like you are having the "Life of Riley". I love the water buffalo's and of course the floating toliet is top on the list of great inventions. I don't think it would work well here in Marin, but quit an idea.

    Are you still living with your home stay family? I am also curious about the final project you decided on.

    I love you honey,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete