Thursday 28 April 2011

The Lost Photos


Boat in Halong Bay, reppin the CU shorts of course.








Young Grasshopper!

Ok, Commenting on photo's of myself is getting a little strange

So here's Chris Paul...





Wow, can't believe I'm missing these NBA playoffs. What great matchups across the board. If you like basketball, watch these highlights of Chris Paul's triple double in game 4. Putting New Orleans on his back and absolutely dominating the game, less than a year after knee surgery.



My boxers where stolen; at least they left me with the Ralph Lauren's. Which I stole from Devo. HA








Slambodia



Tea, with catfish man.


They know me so well at this bar in Hanoi, they let me work behind the counter for several hours. Then I got to keep the shirt. Club Vandersexxxxxxxxxxxx


conducting an interview in Hanoi. Yes, There is a blue stripe on my head.

















                                      

1 comment:

  1. Adam, Adam, so happy to see you. You are definitely sporting some really nice t shirts. I hope you are bringing Sarah and I a few small fun t's. I think you and Noah should go into the boxer short business. Of all the clothing I purchase for you it is the boxers that I replenish the most and it is the boxers that seem to have a life of their own.

    I love the picture of you at dragonfly, you are picking up some very useful working skills.

    Honey, It makes me happy to see you smiling and healthy.

    xo

    ReplyDelete